Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
So I’ve been thinking. With the purchase of the amps it would be hard to squeeze in the 7’s. Think I should just stick with what I have for now and just save for 3.7 or the 7.2. 7.2 might be better cause of the mineral polymer baffle instead of straight cement.
Jafant,

I’m running Acoustic Zen Wow interconnects and DH labs Q10 speaker cables. Haven’t invested in power cables as of yet. Just added the Primaluna to the system a couple years ago when I moved into a bigger house with a room big enough to support serious listening. For about 17 plus years I was running my Shanling tube cd player straight into the Belles 150a hot rod, using the preamp in the Shanling. The improvements from adding the Primaluna were so great ,I started wondering what a better amp would do. 
It’s funny. I go around listening to thes epsekaers people have for sale. Speakers that cost more than mine even and they all just miss something these thiels have. How real they sound. How they make the voices sound like they’re singing in the same room as you. Only the Ar9, certain kef models, dahlquist, vandersteen, and sonus faber even get close. None match the coherency the thiels have at all except for the vandersteen. Obviously I’m 
missing a few others but those are the speakers whose sound I can remember very well and is familiar with.
bellesfan,
Excellent! Good to read that Acoustic Zen (AZ) and DH Labs are a sonic match w/ Thiel loudspeakers. The Shanling is a fine spinner as well.Is this company still in business?Your ears do not deceive. A Pre-Amp, is the heart of any Audio system.Yes, an Integrated amp counts as well.
Happy Listening!
bellesfan,
2nd Note;You bring up an excellent point regarding Power Cord(s). Trust your own ears. Quite often, there is not any need to change out PC from stock.AYRE and Belles qualify in this category. Not sure about Primaluna?

Happy Listening!