members and their systems

for the short time I have been on here, I see that members will start a thread asking about a certain piece of equipment or speakers..       they will then buy that piece of equipment / speakers, start a thread about it saying how good it is and then next thing you know, they are starting another thread asking about another piece of gear as they are looking for something different.           what happened to that piece of gear that was so great ?       
  i get the whole buying thing....but where are members getting the money to do all of this stuff ?       do they not have other bills such as rent / mortgage payment, car payment, other bills to pay for also ?
birdscantrow
Oh, and OP, ignore anything MC says not related to audio. He gets paid by the  snarkiness factor of his posts, so its in his economic interests to be as abrasive as possible without contributing much. 
Lol.

I have zero car payments. Home is paid for, 1 kid graduating college this year then he is off to Norte Dame to earn his PHD and he is working there teaching also (only suckers pay for grad school), 2 more in college and they both work so they are off my payroll. 
I work part time as a SICARRIO for the Sinaloa Cartel and business is good.
For once a thread that looked controversial and ended up pretty laid back. We need more of these !
They start a thread saying how great it is because they’re getting ready to list it.
I learn the most about audio from posts where people are figuring out how to get good sound on a budget. They are ingenious and thrifty and find ways to make things.

Necessity is the mother of invention, and good sound can be had with a little sweat. Everyone else is making up for their personal inadequacies.