Disappointment with Pass Labs - I'm looking for something else

Hello, I am new to this forum and my mother tongue is not English, so please forgive me if I make mistakes as I use a translator.

I recently bought an XA30.8 and an XP12. I was very happy but as time went by I began to not feel comfortable with the sound.
After doing many tests, I find that the XA30.8 sounds very very sweet but actually too much. I find it to be a loosely defined amp, somewhat muddy and lacks a lot of air and grip. The soundstage is very closed.

The XP-12 is the worst of the two. It is a previous that removes a lot of resolution and information, without transient attacks and sunken mid frequencies. Instead it brings warmth.

Has anyone of you found the same?

If you ask me, I have a Klipsch Cornwall and a dCS BArtok.

Now I want a capable amp, forceful, something warm, decisive, airy and with a great soundstage.

At first I thought of changing my XA30.8 for X250.8, and changing the XP-12 for a second-hand Audio Research Ref5. I am afraid of this change and continue with Pass, since I can go back to the same thing a bit.

On the other hand I have thought of going for a Luxman 900 combo, since it has very good reviews and from what I have read it could be the winning ticket.
opm
I just read you have Klipsch and you want delicacy?  Is that an oxymoron?  if you want delicacy, I would change the klipsch to something else.  They kind of market their product as anything but delicate.
I have a Pass Labs INT-25 and find it to be an excellent, very musical Integrated amplifier. 
I don’t have a Pass amp but my good friend and fellow audio hobbyist has beautiful Pass amplifier and preamp. He has commented on what excellent service and followup he has received from the company.
@triodlover1499 Nelson Pass and his company are simply among the best in the industry.  It's just crazy how much time they take out of their lives to support the diy community.  Who else out there is "supplementing" their commercial enterprise with free designs released merely because they want others to have good sound?  Maybe just Duke at Audiokenesis...
Your Pass Labs gear is good stuff; it is highly musical, and that soundstage and imaging!  You have the right line stage and amp for a style of speaker called a "book shelf" speaker - something simple with a single tweeter and say a 6-1/2 inch woofer of sorts - say like a Diablo Utopia or Soprano N1 by JM Lab/Focal.  A B&W D3 would also be a great choice.  I'm partial to JM Labs but that B&W speaker is also something special.  Small-ish powered amps and a large-sh floor stander, ehhh, that arrangement, by my estimation, does not seem like a combo with synergy.  Oh yeah, the Von Schweikert Unifield 2 Mk III I've listened also brings it too.  Happy hunting!