Game Changing Tweak

I bought a pair of electrical devices called Electraclear from a company called AddPowr. They're simply plugged into an electrical outlet that's shared by your system. I paid under $300 for them and they've boosted my system's fidelity dramatically. In the 1800's,  a physicist and mathematician, Joseph Fourier, delved into the science of harmonics, and now the founder of AddPowr used these equations to increase the signal to noise ratio. (more signal=less noise) His devices act as harmonic resonators. He worked for a high-end audio cable company before focusing on this new range of products.
   I thought that when I first received the Electraclears, the difference would be subtle. To my surprise and delight, it was a stunning change. I was hearing music from the inside out. Cleaner, more dynamic, and a far greater and noticeable improvement than my power conditioner produces.
   I love finding inexpensive audio devices that work. The company makes other products, but I'd recommend a pair of Electraclears to start. 
bartholomew
Guess I’d better lie down with a few crystals on my head and paint my feet blue then.
Why have you chosen the wrong alternatives not staying silent?

We can reverse our own bad faith in an act of consciousness, i dont think idiocy is reversible in his contrary....

Myself i react too much to too much blind agressivity here and prejudices and become agressive myself.... I think i must take some days of leaves....
Let's see.  

I'm led by science and engineering and objective evidence and build my systems using those principles to create a sound I love.

You have a faith in "stones and crystals which we must link together in synergy with the ears/room/speakers acoustical field feed back."

I'm an irreversible idiot.  You recommend that I am silenced.

Your own recognition of your overreaction and your choice of some time away is wise. 
I’m led by science and engineering and objective evidence and build my systems using those principles to create a sound I love.

You have a faith in "stones and crystals which we must link together in synergy with the ears/room/speakers acoustical field feed back."
I am led by my listenings experiments , nothing else guide me except audible results...

Buying nothing my audio system is top now for his price...I am very proud to think by myself and not being only a passive consumer nor being passively constricted by prejudices...

I dont presume anything , i tried, and putting copper on shungite is not in any manual... I tried it because my ears said so... i succeeded...Call it placebo if your sleep would improve...When i was at school i never accepted what was in the manual only because it is there....I dont say that engineer must reinvent acoustic or plane flight... I juste say open mind make discoveries for themselves first and sometimes for all....

Your own recognition of your overreaction and your choice of some time away is wise.
I am a consicous being not a robot, then i recognized my mistakes....I go too far with your denegating not one but all time postings with mockery... But i go myself too far.... I apologize for this now after recognizing the fact....

My best to you....

Good on you Mahgister.  Me too, and my best wishes to you too.  
I’m sure you will continue advocating your listened experience, and I’ll keep advocating science and measurement. We’ll keep it sweet while doing so, eh?