Horn speakers , high efficiency but not “shouty”

I am interested in a high efficiency horn with SET AMPS, in a 12 ft by 18 ft room. 9 ft ceiling .
I have narrowed my choices down to Charney audio Excalibur http://charneyaudio.com/the-companion-excalibur.html
and rethm maarga v2
https://www.google.com/amp/s/audiobacon.net/2019/04/18/rethm-maarga-v2-loudspeakers-listening-sessio...
would appreciate input from any one who has heard the above speakers or someone who has a similar system . 
listening choices are vocal music , no classical music.
Very rarely might want my system to play loud party music .(extremely rare ) does not have to play it like solid state system. Thanks in advance 

newtoncr
If you check Duevel‘s own description of the Sirius on their website, you will see them decribe them as omni-horn speakers: the conus has amplification and dispersion effects, hence the horn designation. If you chose to rule them out as such, so be it.

I deem them relevant for this discussion for their horn like driving characteristics and they sure as hell don‘t ‘shout’
The horning hybrid Aristotle seems to be an interesting option after talking to Colin in Nashville.
The dx-65 driver vs the pm-65 driver how much is the sound quality difference. I see a horning Aristotle in Audiogon with the dx-65 driver for a great price. Thank you 
I have owned Wilson and Sonus Faber and I will easily vote for a horn over either of these speakers.  I went on a year long search for Horn speakers and considered many including Charney, Avantgarde, hORN Univesum, Deja Vu, Klipsch, JBL, Aer, BD Design, PureAudioProject Trio's and Odeon to name a few.  Then I found this small boutique company called Viking Acoustic who does amps and speakers.  I ended up buying Viking Acoustic Grande Voix's and I am super happy.  They have a line of speakers in all price ranges.  

I do like Charney becasue of the drivers they use.
Thanks everyone,
I have narrowed my quest of horn speakers with 300b set amps down to 2
charney audio with his electronics vs 
horning hybrid with maybe tron electronics.
i don’t have the luxury of traveling and listening to multiple brands.
any input on comparison between the above 2 is welcome before I make my travel plans to listen to them .

newtoncr,

I like your approach of narrowing candidates to a few that you can realistically audition.  As it is turning out, you are looking at single driver or single driver used as wideband driver in a multi-way system, rather than traditional "horn" systems (compression midrange driver).  Personally, I've not heard many single driver systems that I would consider completely successful (Charney and Voxativ being the exception).  I really do like systems where a driver intended to be used as a single driver is used as a wide band driver in multi-way systems.  I've heard drivers that I thought were very rough and peaky sounding become remarkably well behaved when used in two and three way systems.

I have heard a couple of different Horning systems and I do like their implementation of single drivers in multi-way systems.  Their speakers are very lively and vivid sounding.  I find them a touch bright, and a bit ragged and sibilant, but, this is a matter of taste, and overall, I do like them.  I cannot recall the electronics used in the demonstration, but, it may have been Tron one time and Thoress another time.   A friend has Tron electronics that I think are quite nice sounding.