SoundSmith cartridges how good?

And how do they compare to others. Forget about cost just thoughts on sonics? Obviously if matched with correct tonearm.
rsf507
I have the Carmen model I got from Amazon for $799.95. Seem to me to sound fairly neutral; similar to my Benz Micro nude linear contact cartridge. 
I have the Aida II. I would characterize it as very quiet, neutral, with great channel separation, and excellent imaging.

I also own a Kiseki Blue NS, Van Den Hul MC Two Special, Hana SL, Zu Denon DL-103, and a couple of nice MM carts, the Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood and Nagaoka MP-500 and a few others.

The Aida II is second only to the Kiseki in terms of my personal preference, however, to date I've only listened to it on my Technics SL-1200 MK2.

The Kiseki has just a bit more "color". I'm not sure how better to describe it. That might be less desirable to some.

I have a feeling the Aida would give the Kiseki a run for its money on my main table. 
I have the lowest-priced (Otello) and would buy it again.

I assume that more expensive ones would be incrementally better so, if in the market for it, I would not hesitate to pick any in my price range and, hopefully, call it  a day. I have no experience with them, though.
I understand the OP is asking about the sonics of SoundSmith's cartridges. To this I can not answer because I was unable to get past the absolute worse customer service I have ever experienced. As a short explanation, I was on the phone with them for less than three mins asking a question when I was told I was wasting his time and just send the $1250. With a bedside manner like that, it doesn't matter what they sound like.