SoundSmith cartridges how good?

And how do they compare to others. Forget about cost just thoughts on sonics? Obviously if matched with correct tonearm.
rsf507
I have a brand new Voice but I won't be able to hear it until my turntable shows up. I'll get back after I have had a chance to hear it. I can say that it is beautifully made and all the parameters are right on. I will compare it to Clearaudio and Ortofon cartridges.
My Hyperion is my favorite among several highend cartridges.  It is currently installed in a VPI HW 40, a sublime combination.
Soundsmith is like all the reputable brands discussed here.

I've heard the top of the food chain Straingauge which plays with all the other VERY expensive carts(for le$$), along with several throughout the line. As long as you have a competent supporting cast-table/phonostage, your own ears determine if it's "right" for you.

Added plus is they are rebuildable at a reasonable fee.

I've been using the $400,entry level Otello for awhile. Been  taking a break from $1K+ LOMC's. Does all the things we expect of nice carts, just at a lower level, which is expected. So good, it's been able to temper my urge to get a "proper" cart.
It depends how many decent cartridges you can audition, you can always find a better cartridge. 
And there's the problem. Very difficult these days to hear many different cartridges let alone on same arm into same phono stage. 
Appreciate the above responses so far.