What frustrates you the most about seller’s for sale ads?

Audiogon has been in existence for over 20 years now, and if you are like myself, you probably have read thousands of for sale ads. When I read most of these ads, I always feel like the seller is leaving out vital information about the actual product (unit they own) they’re trying to sell. Some sellers are spot on when they sell something. They describe the unit in full detail, but most don’t. To me that’s a red flag and frustrating. For myself, the most frustrating thing is most ads leave out equipment age. If I’m buying something used this is vital info I want to know. If a seller doesn’t know the age of the unit don’t rate it 9/10 and later telI me I don’t know the actual age. One retailer, I will not mention names, always gives you 3-4 paragraphs of how great of business they are, and leaves one sentence at the end to describe the actual product being sold. LOL

hiendmmoe
This is a very useful thread 
Appreciate everyone’s input

planning to sell a pair of speakers shortly and i don’t intend to open the box
What would you suggest for listing a new unopened box item ? obviously i can’t take photos 
On a couple of occasions, I saw a dealer offering a used or demo product at an incredible price. When I contacted him, he told me that the product sold a few days ago and for some reason he wasn't able to take the ad down, but he would be able to work with me on a new one. Nice try!

The other thing I find weird is that some ads have been running for months. They disappear after 30 days only to reappear a few days later. The funny thing is that the asking price is always the same. Don't understand what the deal is there. See Sonus Faber or Manley amps as an example.
Putting time sensitive info in the ad, and not updating it when  rerunning the ad.  For example.

"Just Reduced" when the price has remained the same for 6-12 months.

"1 week old" when the ad has been running for months.

Putting the current retail price in New Retail Price when the item was bought 10 years ago, and the model has been revised substantially.

Ads ending in "...complete !!!!"
My favorite is when tube sellers offer NOS tubes that are supposedly new in a box and never mounted-- showing tube pins that are corroded and bent.  Nevermind the labeling having rubbed off...decades ago!