Anybody have both Herbie's Cone/Spike Pucks and isoacoustics gaia's

My Spatial Audio X5's sit on pieces of granite which sit on top of carpeting with a concrete floor under all of it. Am very happy with the performance I'm getting now but was thinking of getting some isoacoustic gaia's for my speakers because of all the positive feedback. Never heard of Herbie's audio products before I started in on my research of isoacoustics. I'm wondering if there spike pucks do the same thing as the gaia's do? There pricing is attractive. So I was hoping to hear from someone who may have had both and could give me there feedback.

Thanks, 
Steve
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsjsfiveo
Well I have the Iso-Acoustic Gaia #1's under my Focal Sopra 2's speakers, and I really like them.
But, being the Audiophile always looking for something better, I just ordered the Townshend #3 speaker platforms.

Hopefully, they will arrive in the next few weeks.

ozzy
@ozzy ,
Let us know your impressions. I would like to know if there are differences between Townshend and other manufacturers.
Bob
I'm curious as well, always been interested in the Townshend products. What's the advantage of the platforms versus the bars? 
gdnrbob,
Thanks Bob, I will let you know.

sjsfiveo,
I think the bars would be very difficult to install on heavy speakers and then lift them up to set them in place.
Otherwise, I'm not sure.

ozzy
@sjsfiveo ,
I concur with the previous post.
The new Townshend platforms have 'outrigger' feet, so they should support top heavy speakers without issue.
I suspect using other Townshend products will yield similar results, but unless you are sure your loudspeaker won't tip over using -say the Pods or Bars-I'd be on the cautious side.
Hey, why take my word on it. Contact Townshend directly and get their take on it.
If you would like the name of someone to contact, PM me.
Bob