What frustrates you the most about seller’s for sale ads?

Audiogon has been in existence for over 20 years now, and if you are like myself, you probably have read thousands of for sale ads. When I read most of these ads, I always feel like the seller is leaving out vital information about the actual product (unit they own) they’re trying to sell. Some sellers are spot on when they sell something. They describe the unit in full detail, but most don’t. To me that’s a red flag and frustrating. For myself, the most frustrating thing is most ads leave out equipment age. If I’m buying something used this is vital info I want to know. If a seller doesn’t know the age of the unit don’t rate it 9/10 and later telI me I don’t know the actual age. One retailer, I will not mention names, always gives you 3-4 paragraphs of how great of business they are, and leaves one sentence at the end to describe the actual product being sold. LOL

hiendmmoe
I am with Stereo 5 on the grill thing. I have owned 3 different pairs of speakers where the grills were attached with caulk by design. It was not a trivial thing to remove them, you would be risking damage to the speaker and/or the grill, and they were integral to the design. For the most part, I agree that pictures should be taken of speakers without grills when possible. In some cases it is not. I guess if that is not acceptable for some, they should look elsewhere. 

One of my peeves is when the condition is not properly rated. You see an ad stating 9 of 10 condition. Then when you look at the pictures there is a scratch on the front face. Depending on the size of the scratch, that piece is a 7 at best.  
My speakers I just bought were a solid 7. Guy scratched them right before he shipped on the damn face!!!!! I would consider It a 6 now although overall they look really nice. Wow pissed me off. Got a couple hundred off but would trade that to not have the scratches for sure! 
I've owned two different pairs of Harbeth speakers. I never took the grilles off and I would not if selling them. First, they are difficult to get off, secondly, they are voiced with the grilles on. The buyer would simply have to rely on my feedback.
Seller’s trying to pass “like new” gear as brand new.

As soon as you open the box and do whatever with it, it’s not brand new. “Only opened to verify that everything works.”🤔
# of previous owners and age of the product not being listed.  I recently offered 70% of MSRP for a Used Bakoon amp....guy didnt even respond. His add states "No lowballers". Didnt realize 70% for used was lowballing! LOL  Some people need a grip on reality.