Dunlavy resurrection?

I bought the rights etc to Dunlavy when Kenny closed it years ago.  After years of design research have come up with an amazing evolution to the line.  While I love the thought of bringing it back to market, and think there is a need, I'm not sure I "want a job" and don't really need one.  If any one out there with an industry connection that might have interest in discussing moving things forward with my financial backing, send me an email at [email protected]
Jim

vinestreet
Looks like the question is: How much maintenance are you willing to do for great sound? We know the requirements of tube amps, i.e., tubes wear out and need replacing. Is great sound worth swapping out tweeters every year or so? I still remember my audition of SC-IVa's many years ago as one of the most impressive moments of my listening journey. Everything was simply "Right" (Listening to Sade's "Stronger Than Pride").
Yes, improvements and refinements to John's specific design criteria. Far better crossover parts, far more expensive and better tweeter. Far better cabinet construction.
I’m really just a fan and owner/rebuilder of Dunlavy speakers. I just want to see it come to fruition.
I am a maintenance manager  at a large manufacturing plant in central Texas.
If you open shop in Texas I will help anyway I can.
Visually and audibly wicked speakers.
If this comes to a start, please take care of the customers.
the customers are why a company is in business.

Offer a good solid warranty and make service priority, then the customers will be lined up to purchase.

treat hard working customers like the old company, and it will end up the same way as the first.
A friend of a friend owned a pair, they were impressive to say the least.

Hope everything works out for you!
such a cool business to get into.

vine, I owned and enjoyed a pair of Duntech Princess (older sibling to the SC-IV/a) for 19 years.  No problem with the Dynaudio tweeter in all that time.

After John moved back to the US and opened DAL I spoke with him a few times at the Vegas CES.  He was an old school engineer and did not believe in "exotic" components.  Seeing how complex the crossover was in my Princesses (visual look, I'm not an engineer) I always wondered if better parts might have offered improvements to an already wonderful speaker.

Regarding resurrecting DAL, I can foresee two problems.

The obvious one being the size and weight of most of his models.  It seems that trends are demanding smaller speakers.  Whatever market that still exists for such large speakers may already be filled by current companies.  Also there is how much shipping costs have increased.  JD initially moved back to the US from OZ to build a new Duntech model in the US to save shipping costs so it could be priced more competitively.  When that failed he separated from Duntech and opened DAL.  I offer that only as an example of impacts of distribution costs.

The other problem is potentially what "evolution" in design have you developed?  Have you retained John's basic critical time/phase principles?  If not then you really wouldn't have a new Dunlavy speaker.