What is the most analytical sounding amplifier that you have heard?

Some people like analytical and even consider this quality a signal of neutrality or honesty, so I don't want this to come off as a hate thread. ;-) 
seanheis1
I will try again. I am asking for clarification about Jacintha’s Autumn Leaves album referenced by millercarbon above. Could anyone explain what happened to his record?

"Recorded and mastered exclusively on Mark Levinson electronics. So there you go."

What edition is that?

None of the LPs/CDs on discogs.com mentions Mark Levinson electronics despite going into details about microphones, tape, and cables, etc. Heck, it even mentions who did singer's hair and make-up.

In fact, that particular album was recorded on Ampex ATR-100 recorder and seems to be mastered by Bernie Grundman on Sony DSD machine.

Does millercarbon have one-of-a kind copy recorded just for him?

Jacintha – Autumn Leaves -The Songs Of Johnny Mercer (1998, 180g, Vinyl) - Discogs
That's very similar to what's accredited in her Jacintha Is Her Name CD.
Executive Producers: Ying Tan & Sebastian Koh
Produced by: Joe Harley
Recorded & Mixed by: Michael C. Ross at OceanWay Recording. Hollywood, Ca. November 20-24, 2002
Mastered by: Bernie Grundman using the Sony Direct Stream Digital System
Microphones: AKG C-12, C12A, KM-54, Neumann M-49, M-50, U-67, Sony C-12, Sennheiser 441, 421
Recording Cables: Audioquest
Photography: Gaelin Casey Photography
Hear: Marvin Lynch
Make Up: Karen Gilbert
Art Direction: James Lizard @LizardStudio.com

No mention of Mark Levinson equipment used. 

All the best,
Nonoise

i do recall when hearing the early jacinta cd’s way back then that the sound was definitely crystal clear but quite lean and lacking in natural reverb...
I am not disputing that at all, I have never heard it.

I am puzzled that the reason for it was quoted as "Mark Levinson" and yet, there seems to be no Mark Levinson in sight. I even linked to the liner notes of that album. What happened?

"Okay. So once I figured that out, that is quite enough of this record (Jacintha, Autumn Leaves) and back to the shelf it went, where it has rested for years, never played, kept around only in case someone wants a demo of everything wrong with solid state.

What does this have to do with Mark Levinson, you ask? Before putting it away I had a look through the liner notes. Recorded and mastered exclusively on Mark Levinson electronics. So there you go."

Jacintha – Autumn Leaves -The Songs Of Johnny Mercer (1998, 180g, Vinyl) - Discogs