Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
"Cheap Trick"  This was a CHEAP TRICK to put people through

Back in the 80's they opened for UFO & Rush
Back in 1983 or so, I was working security at a Grateful Dead concert at the University of Maine.  A new security feature (UV light) was catching LOTS of counterfeit tickets and everyone was pissed!  The AC wasn’t working, the acoustics sucked, and Jerry Garcia singled the staff out as jerks.  

"Rush…every time they have been out west. The last show was Vegas at the MGM Grand. When they played “Headlong Flight”, everything in the arena stopped. Everyone working there gathered at each portal…there was no one manning the concessions. Even the older men and ladies working the shows gathered to watch. It was magic."

That was the WORST concert you ever attended? You've been very fortunate.

The best and most prolific touring band ever, Dave Mathews Band. It was horrible not because of Dave, he was fantastic. It was the two inconsiderate moron girls sitting directly behind me. They talked at a scream volume non-stop the entire time. Loud screeching talk so they could be heard over the music. My wife could tell I was about to blow a fuse so she squeezed my arm and said please don't.
After about an hour of this when there was a pause in the show I turned and ask why they were there. They looked at me stupidly and I said you are obviously not here to listen to Dave so why don't you go out to the common area and talk so you can here each other without screaming and still hear the show.
They got mad and left which was my goal all along.