What Amp with Sonus Faber Olympica 3?

Greetings....Curious to know what amp are you using with the Olympica 3?  Seems they need some juice at the 80-120Hz region and dip to 2-ohms so I understand it takes some current to properly drive. Just sold a ARC Ref110 and looking for a replacement. Short list:

Pass Labs 150.8 or 30.8
Audio Research Ref 150/75SE
McIntosh MC275
Primaluna EVO 400 

Preamp is a Primaluna EVO 400. Listening room is 16x16 with vaulted ceilings and listening volume level can top out around 90db give or take a few  :)

Ag insider logo xs@2xsamzx12
I can’t help much other than hearing them on the new Classe Delta series and I thought the combination sounded great with strong bass, clean highs and large soundstage. Pricy amp though. 
Put Luxman M-900u on your list as well. I have the little brother Olympica II that also craves high current. I have a Luxman 590AXII and it never runs out of steam. the m900u is a significant step above mine though.
Simaudio Celeste :P
I think I saw a dealer on Audiogon selling a ARC REF 150 in Silver...but the binding posts and screws looked worn with some rust....hopefully the circuit board is in good shape....maybe you can get a good deal and talk him down?

I also heard that the ARC 110 sounds wonderful with the Sinus Favors. Oh nvm...you just sold yours. lol