sonus faber electa amator iii or magico A1 or any other suggestion

Hi,

I'm a bit confused and undecided about which book shelf speakers to choose. Till now I've heard magico A1 live and Proack k1 live, both of them were fantastic, but i think majico A1, in my opinion, sounds better. Unfortunately, i can not listen to the sonus faber elcata amator III it in my country, i can order them, but can't hear them live. I've heard them on video in youtube and i have to say that they seem to be very interesting. Can anyone please advice me, what is the better choice between those two loudspeakers or suggest on any other bookshelf speaker at the price of approximately 10.000$.

Thanks a lot. 

If its important for the decision, I'm planning to buy a vac phi 170 iQ monoblocks. Thanks again.
128x128haimr
FWIW, when we bought our (original) Electa Amators we were told that the tweeter was the Dynaudio Esotar, which we believe gives them that smooth Sonus Faber sound. I believe later versions were made by Scanspeak. The walnut and marble stands were a positive selling point for us. We have never considered selling them.
@mheinze  I have heard the A1's. They are an ok speaker, but certainly do NOT put the EA 111's to shame. Your post referencing glaring highs and wooly bass in the SF'S has nothing to do with the final verdict in the review that you linked to. Then to add your review of the A1's has nothing to do with the SF's. You forgot to add the verdict that the Hi-Fi News stated about the SF's...why?? 
Ever consider the Wilson Tunetots?  John Darko just very positively reviewed them.  I’d love to be able to hear all three brands.
Hi @daveyf,
Interesting comments between you and mheinze. Would it be fair to say these two speakers very likely appeal to two different camps of listeners who probably have distinct sonic priorities? It may be just me but when I think of one brand the other does not enter my mind. They seem to occupy different niches. 
Charles 
First thank you all for your opinions and suggestions, although i still haven't decided which loud speakers to buy, but i will and it will be soon !:)
@verdantaudio ill think about your suggestion and update you later, by the way why do you think that SF will not be matched with VAC amplifier ? why do you think that the sound of them with those amplifiers will be a bit dark ?

@doni , I still didn't consider the wilson tunetots but i think i can hear them at my country so i will consider, thanks.

@charles1dad  to which different niches each of the speakers related to in you opinion ?

Again thanks to anyone who shared his/her opinion