What room treatment product have transformed your room or audio system?

I've been researching and looking more into room treatment products. Wondering what product really worked for you?
scar972
Helmholtz is fine and I am on board but can we have a how-to?
I wil not repeat what is in my thread...

😁

Begin with 3 bricks with holes where i plant the pipes..... And 3 sets of 3 pipes whose lenght is between near 7 foot the second pipe in the 1,6 ratio to the first and the third same ratio to the second...For the second set chose under one feet less than the first set for the longer pipe, keep the same ratio for the other 2 pipes... For the third set, choose around one feet less for the longer pipe keep the same ratio 1,6 between pipes... The fine art is the adjustment of the neck/straw....I used my ears...

The 9 pipes will balance themselves and you add to each pipes one regular straw whose lenght must be chosen with the ears for the three sets.......Between the mouth of the pipes and the straw i use a plactic ordinary sheet i pieirce with my toothpick....The straw is glued on this hole...It is call the meck of the Helmholtz bottles...Here it is copper ordinary plumbers pipes... You can use different plumber tubes in PVC...

Anyway i use 18 in all....With one 8 feet high....In my 8 geet and 1/2 room...

With the right passive material acoustical  treatment it work miracles and complement it by working with the sound like many different pressured engines making the room more active in the delivering of the sound.... It is no more only waves bouncing back on passive walls... the room contain hererogenuous pressure zones now.... It is the Helmholtz silent organ.....

Cost: almost nothing like ALL my devices...

i called that my Helmholtz-Fibonacci room tuner....
GIK Acoustics soffit traps.  Affordable (compared to say ASC Tube traps) and some of the few products that work below 60 Hz very well.
Free standing GIK 244 panels for first reflection points.  The "free standing" version. allows you to move them as desired to tailor the sound.