If you had access to a time machine, what concerts would you go back to see?

2020 was the first year of my adult life that I did not attend any concerts. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this unfortunate situation. So, this got me thinking about both the concerts that I "missed" (could've gone, but something went wrong) or concerts I "wished I'd had the chance to see."

Plus, I thought this would be a good bookend to the ongoing (and excellent) thread about "the worst concert you ever saw."

mitchagain
mitchagain-

I guess it’s the aging/awarness thing?
Due to age-59, I was just too young to experience my R&R heroes. Had to rely on elders reliving Elvis, Beatles,Stones etc. moments.

Other than a few "2nd tier" R&R bands/guitar heroes in the 70’s, I feel kinda deprived!

Semi epic moment I have mentioned in the past.
1978 Santa Monica Civic Auditorium(SoCal)-Aerosmith Rocks tour with relatively unknown opener. No one knew who the opening act was. Dude dressed up as an English schoolboy with Gibson SG and a stack of Marshalls. Lead singer carries him on his shoulder screaming kick ass R&R-Bon Scott/Angus Young:AC/DC. My father had to drive my girlfriend and I and dropped us off early morning(no seating). Waited out front with bunch of deplorables, and kept smelling something "funny" in the air?

8 hours later doors opened, front and center against the barrier. I just remember getting crushed once the house lights went off, and the toxic twins(StevenTyler/Joe Perry) hit the stage. Good times. Another moment that probably contributed to my now raging tinnitus/hearing loss.

Opening cut-Rats in the Cellar. I was disappointed in Aerosmith after the Rocks album. Right around the corner...80’s and MTV? Yup, Aerosmith had to jump the shark. Scratched off my list.

I thought this was the ONLY AC/DC that ROCKED. They dropped off my interest list once Bon passed.
"After all - Mr. Peabody and Sherman did pay a visit to Beethoven."

Great call Dekay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnmiwo79aTg

CLASSIC...HUGE fan of Rocky & Bullwinkle and company. 
Listening to Clara Schumann debut the A minor Piano Concerto would be one of my picks.
Bob
You are certainly not alone in 2020 being the first no-concert year since, for me, 1969. Tool and LP (Laura Pergolizzi) were on my schedule, but luckily I have seen them before.
As to concerts I wish I had seen.
The Allman Brothers "Live at the Filmore East"
Woodstock (without the mud)
Adele at Royal Albert Hall
The BBC Concerts from 1970 - 71 by Elton John, Neil Young, Cat Stevens and James Taylors. 
Any concert by Amy Winehouse.

@artemus_5,  I forgot about a couple of good ZZ Top stories:

1) At the 2003 SXSW Music Festival, I attended a Yardbirds show at The Austin Music Hall. I sat in the balcony, and a short time later Billy Gibbons sat down beside me. He was accompanied by two gorgeous women wearing tuxedos. It was hard to tell if they were "friends" or "bodyguards" (they were acting very serious). The Yardbirds show featured multiple special guest guitarists, including: Skunk Baxter, Joe Satriani, Slash & Steve Vai.  I asked Billy if he would be participating and he said "no, I wasn't asked." I laughed and said that if he showed up backstage, I'm sure he would get an instant invitation.

Ironically, the following year this venue limited their balcony to VIP's only. Even funnier, I told a friend of mine and her friend the whole story. What I didn't know was the friend of the friend had dated Skunk back in the day, and he didn't let her know that he was in town for this gig. She was not pleased about this......Oops, sorry Skunk!

2) My 5th concert was ZZ Top in the fall of 1973. "Tres Hombres" had not taken off yet and they were getting zero airplay in Atlanta at that time. A high school friend had spent the summer in Texas and he came back raving about the band; so, when the gig was scheduled he convinced a bunch of us to go. Tickets were only $5.00, so we figured we had nothing to lose. ZZ Top played their @sses off. While the crowd was small, they were beyond enthusiastic. Everyone was dancing (nobody sitting down) and I recall copious amounts of ganja being passed around. We had a great time and were suitably impressed.