If you had access to a time machine, what concerts would you go back to see?

2020 was the first year of my adult life that I did not attend any concerts. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this unfortunate situation. So, this got me thinking about both the concerts that I "missed" (could've gone, but something went wrong) or concerts I "wished I'd had the chance to see."

Plus, I thought this would be a good bookend to the ongoing (and excellent) thread about "the worst concert you ever saw."

mitchagain
@tablejockey , I was wondering if anyone would go way back in time to catch some of all time great classical composers. So, congrats on being the first! (bravest?)
@artemus_5,  it's funny you mention Crack The Sky. They are an all time favorite of mine. Also, they were the last concert that I saw before the Covid lockdown. I flew to Baltimore to catch an acoustic show that included a 4 piece string section. It was fantastic; and, they were cameras filming it. The band said it would be released on their website; but, it has yet to become available. I'm guessing there were some kind of technical difficulties that has prevented its release. I suppose having a DVD of that show would be the next best thing to going back in time to see it again.
mitchagain-

I guess it’s the aging/awarness thing?
Due to age-59, I was just too young to experience my R&R heroes. Had to rely on elders reliving Elvis, Beatles,Stones etc. moments.

Other than a few "2nd tier" R&R bands/guitar heroes in the 70’s, I feel kinda deprived!

Semi epic moment I have mentioned in the past.
1978 Santa Monica Civic Auditorium(SoCal)-Aerosmith Rocks tour with relatively unknown opener. No one knew who the opening act was. Dude dressed up as an English schoolboy with Gibson SG and a stack of Marshalls. Lead singer carries him on his shoulder screaming kick ass R&R-Bon Scott/Angus Young:AC/DC. My father had to drive my girlfriend and I and dropped us off early morning(no seating). Waited out front with bunch of deplorables, and kept smelling something "funny" in the air?

8 hours later doors opened, front and center against the barrier. I just remember getting crushed once the house lights went off, and the toxic twins(StevenTyler/Joe Perry) hit the stage. Good times. Another moment that probably contributed to my now raging tinnitus/hearing loss.

Opening cut-Rats in the Cellar. I was disappointed in Aerosmith after the Rocks album. Right around the corner...80’s and MTV? Yup, Aerosmith had to jump the shark. Scratched off my list.

I thought this was the ONLY AC/DC that ROCKED. They dropped off my interest list once Bon passed.
"After all - Mr. Peabody and Sherman did pay a visit to Beethoven."

Great call Dekay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnmiwo79aTg

CLASSIC...HUGE fan of Rocky & Bullwinkle and company. 
Listening to Clara Schumann debut the A minor Piano Concerto would be one of my picks.
Bob