If you had access to a time machine, what concerts would you go back to see?

2020 was the first year of my adult life that I did not attend any concerts. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this unfortunate situation. So, this got me thinking about both the concerts that I "missed" (could've gone, but something went wrong) or concerts I "wished I'd had the chance to see."

Plus, I thought this would be a good bookend to the ongoing (and excellent) thread about "the worst concert you ever saw."

mitchagain
Post removed 
If I had access to a Time Machine first I would go back and tell myself to not go see Neil Diamond in 1989. Then I would go back and watch his Hot August Night performance. Or maybe warning myself would change time and then I wouldn't want to go see Hot August Night? So I should do that first? Dang this time travel stuff is hard. Maybe I should just go watch Predestination instead?
’70
Spirit, Santana and Zeppelin at the Kinetic. $5

Jellyfish and Toy Matinee any show
@artizen65  I saw him on that tour too, really amazing! I would have liked to see young Steve Winwood.
Zeppelin... fortunately I have had the opportunity to see just about every band I’ve wanted to see in my life. Zeppelin is the hold out.