Audioquest Robin Hood Zero

Hi
I'm considering buying an AQ Robin Hood Zero cable. However I can't find any comparison to the old flat rock series which I have the possibility to buy at a much lower price.
Comparing gauge, the old Castle Rock is 12AWG compared to 15 AWG for the Robin Hoood.
Obviously gauge isn't everything but it seems like quite a difference.
The RH uses AQ's new zero technology which seems to be the primary difference.

Has anbody had a chance to compare the Robin Hood cable to some older AQ cables without zero technology?

mangino
I have audioquest Aspen. Tuesday my new Thunderbird zero cable comes in. Hoping to hear the same difference people have been saying. Both cables are the same gauge. Will be a good test. 
Apologies for bringing back an old thread.  However, I just made the jump To Robin Hood Zero/Bass cables this week and the difference between them and my outgoing Rocket 44 cables was astounding!  Stronger punch down low and the detail throughout is incredible.  Nearly purchased the William Tell cables but for flexibility sake, I am glad that I went with the Robin Hood.   
If anyone is interested, I have a 10ft pair of William Tell Zero speaker cables for sale. I went to a shorter 4ft pair for my mono amps.
[email protected]
  • gfroman128, I am interested in the william tel zero what is the price? Thank you