Wanting to try a tube amp.

Looking at  an ARC Ref 110 to go with my Ls28se. Used is fine with me want to keep it under 4k. I only stream thru a node 2i and Audio Mirror iii se. Speakers are GE Triton Refs. Any other thoughts for me? Room is 14 wide 24 deep 8 high. Listen to mainly Pink Floyd, ELP,  and rock in general. Don't play loud, about 75db. I'm already deaf and have a pretty decent noise floor in my head to compete with. Thanks.
knighttodd
point to point wired and likely one of the most reliable  tube amps out there.  Ive been using a low powered iteration for years , never a hiccup.   In your price range and new of course and the reputation of Decware . 

https://www.decware.com/newsite/TORII.htm
I have an Evo 400 being delivered tomorrow. Thanks for all the responses. I will follow up when all is settled in. Equipment will be Node2i, AM Tubador Se, ARC LS28SE, PL Evo 400, GE Triton Reference speakers. Not the matching washer dryer @russ69 . Lmao.
I have a pair of NY Audiolab Julius Futterman OTL monoblocks, modified to triode, they are about 45 or 50 watts each, driving a pair of 15” Altec Landing 604Cs that are 101db. 
Ayon is a great 1st tube integrated for a couple reasons 
it’s the Only microprocessor controlled amp that you calibrate by pushing a button it monitors each tube, and it s not a cheap auto bias system where a resistive network averages voltage and aging to all tubes , Ayons patented  system  literally adjusts each tube to be at its optimum, and if a tube does blow
no big surge to take a a transformer or circuit ,it just goesinto stand by
and a led light will tell you what tube is bad ,shut down wait 15 minutes
put in new tube hold bias button for 30 seconds it takes a few minutes to calibrate then your back up and running ,also a transformer kand chokes is the heart  of a vacuum tube amp,preamp, Ayon uses world class Lundahl chokes and transformers , I know of No other company in the $5k range that uses chokes and transformers of this quality. I have owned 2 of these with -0:issues.
Good choice on the PL. Will be interesting to hear your thoughts. I think PL can be the tube gateway drug. At least it was for me. My tube journey started with PL then to a Line Magnetic LM508 and now with a Canary M90. Also tried amps from Odyssey, Peachtree, Van Alstine, PS Audio, Linear Tube Audio, and a small tube integrated from Tektron along the way. All good, and sometimes great, but I'm considering going back to a PL Evo300 amp. Before I do I have a used Mastersound EL-34 integrated on the way that I want to use while my preamp gets serviced. I've also been wanting to check out Mastersound so this will be a good time to do it. It might end up staying in my main system or office. However, my wife keeps telling me her favorite overall was the Primaluna, and she has better hearing than me. I also thought I could live with that amp forever and be happy. For some reason, while other amps have sounded better in some ways, none have given me the enjoyment that my PL did. Maybe it was because it was my first tube amp and my "benchmark," so in the end I may end up pretty much back where I started.