Wanting to try a tube amp.

Looking at  an ARC Ref 110 to go with my Ls28se. Used is fine with me want to keep it under 4k. I only stream thru a node 2i and Audio Mirror iii se. Speakers are GE Triton Refs. Any other thoughts for me? Room is 14 wide 24 deep 8 high. Listen to mainly Pink Floyd, ELP,  and rock in general. Don't play loud, about 75db. I'm already deaf and have a pretty decent noise floor in my head to compete with. Thanks.
knighttodd
Sandy from GoldenEar uses Primaluna amps. That would be a great place to start and possibly finish. You can find great deals on used Dialogue Premium amps. That’s what I would be shopping for as my first tube amp. My first tube amp was a used Primaluna Dialogue One. Loved it and sold it three years later for almost what I paid for it. Haven’t really gone back to solid state since. 
point to point wired and likely one of the most reliable  tube amps out there.  Ive been using a low powered iteration for years , never a hiccup.   In your price range and new of course and the reputation of Decware . 

https://www.decware.com/newsite/TORII.htm
I have an Evo 400 being delivered tomorrow. Thanks for all the responses. I will follow up when all is settled in. Equipment will be Node2i, AM Tubador Se, ARC LS28SE, PL Evo 400, GE Triton Reference speakers. Not the matching washer dryer @russ69 . Lmao.
I have a pair of NY Audiolab Julius Futterman OTL monoblocks, modified to triode, they are about 45 or 50 watts each, driving a pair of 15” Altec Landing 604Cs that are 101db.