Vinyl cleaning - Ultrasonic vs. Walker products

I recently inherited some vinyl records and would like to know the best method to clean them. These are from the 1950's thru 70's. How do the different cleaning methods compare?
fiesta75
I recently purchased an Audio Desk System.  I have been cleaning records prior to playing them and then putting a new jacket on the records.  I haven't been cleaning the records after every play and haven't considered a need.

The reduction in noise - either static or dust - after cleaning is noticeable. 

I perceive the clean records will also minimize buildup on the catridge.

My records are not dirty per say - simply dust and particles from the paper sleeves.  No candy, gum or dog food has shown up on them yet!
I am using Walker Prelude for some time now and even though considerable cleaning time is required, especially first time cleaning, it it does a great job and lp's stay clean for a long period of playing time.
So i do about 10 lp's per cleaning session, as work is done manually on a DIY rotating platform.
The Audioquest super conductive anti static brush is doing a nice job prior playing.

G

Thanks for all the suggestions. My budget is less than $1K, have about 200 to do. Some are in good shape and other are quite dirty, to the point I would not consider playing even after using my discwasher several times.
Wow, Audio desk is $4K... Would the VPI 16.5 be the next choice? From what I have read, ultrasonic is the way to go?
I own the Okki Nokki, about $500 and it does an excellent job for a vacum cleaner. The VPI is also within your budget. The motor on the VPI is a little louder if that matters to you.