Magico Customer service

Is it considered to be good to include second hand speakers? Service provided on out of warranty products says a lot about a company. Thanks for any opinions.
"In terms of customer service I have some horrible news for you. Magico did not answer my emails whatsoever. So i have zero respect for magico."

May it be because you contacted wrong department? Customer service usually deals with customers.
I’ve had a number of correspondences with one of Magico’s vice presidents, both before and after purchasing their A3’s. He was always prompt, helpful, and forthcoming. I wish I could tell you his name, but after transferring all my files to my new computer, Microsoft wont let me open any email correspondences without first installing their Outlook program, which I won’t do. So sorry about that (and screw Bill Gates and those weasels at Microsoft).

Try contacting Magico first saying you had some questions prior to purchasing one of their speakers, and they’ll probably hook you up with the same person. Ask him your questions and you might find out something directly from the horse’s mouth. Can’t hurt to try.

Mike
Here is my one cent worth - is you are buying at the MSRP you are a complete fool.  My customer owns two pairs of Magico speakers and he did not pay list price for either.  The most recent pair was lit MSRP $175 or something like that and he paid under $100K brand new.  I have not looked at the parts quality but they don't all sound alike B&W, KEF, Magico, etc.  Custom cabinets are way expensive PLUS in this business you can be in one day and old news the next so profit margins are key to making money.  Sales are competitive!  It is not like you are selling 100 speakers a week.

If you think they are way to expensive - trying making a similar speaker yourself!  Manufacturing is not that easy period.

Happy Listening.

Can't comment on magico but when I fried the tweeters on my Revels (purchased used on audiogon) they sent me a free pair of tweeters off the tech bench no questions asked. New stock was back ordered for months out and the rep couldn't even give me an ETA. The free set sound great and I have no complaints. Roughly 4 months later another set of brand new replacement tweeters just showed up in the mail. Assuming the order was filled when stock was replenished. I was never charged a thing. I received 4 free tweeters for my dumb mistake on a set of used speakers. I can't say enough good things about the customer service over at Revel. Maybe buy some Salon 2s if you Magico guys feel like slumming it with the rest of us (jokes, I got em).

Kyle