Are Shakti Stones effective?

I have never used Shakti Stones and wonder if they really work and, if so, what do they do,  I have used the Shakti Holographs and found them to magically focus the sound and tighten the soundstage. From what I have heard, even from Shakti, is that the stones make a significant difference is some usage and less in other. Has anyone used these and what do they do?
mglik
My Shakti Stone stopped working. How do I replace the battery in it?
BillWojo
Send them to @geoffkait, he send them on to "19712 Gilman Springs Rd,San Jacinto, Riverside County, California", for a recharge.
https://www.machinadynamica.com/machina31.htm

Cheers George
@slaw 

snake oil[ˈsnāk ˌoil]NOUNinformalNORTH AMERICANsnake oil (noun) · snakeoil (noun)
  1. a substance with no real medicinal value sold as a remedy for all diseases.
    • a product, policy, etc. of little real worth or value that is promoted as the solution to a problem."the new tax plan was denounced as snake oil"

I purchased my first shakti stone back in 2012 because my local dealer let me try it before I made my purchase. I lived in an apartment. At that time I had a setup that I thought I was thoughtful enough to take care the power supply lines. Equitech in-wall isolation transformer with four dedicated power lines, quality cabling, receptacles, robust stack and vibration control, to serve my cdp (Soulution), amp (ASR Emitter II). Placed Shakti on top of my cdp and amp, I could immediately hear the background was darker, soundstage was more defined and clearer, less digital sounding with more flesh. The effect was quite huge and overall there was little downside (Yes, no tweak is perfect, using too much could have negative effect like image is too focus/tight and not comfortable to listen to).

Now in 2021, I no longer play serious hifi. Shakti stone, along with my many tweaks were idle for a few years already. I recently enjoyed watching Netflix on TV, my Internet's power supply chains all use LPS with vibration control (Yes, they improve both video and audio quality). Now I place Shakti on top of my LPS for router, the overly bright/dazzling light on my OLED TV is reduced greatly (I also use grounding box, it helps too), the subtitle on Netflix is very comfortable to read and look at, more natural skin tone more refine sound. I also tried EMI/RFI absorber sheet, on paper they should yield similar result but you need to find out the right range of Hz and careful placement for your device. To me, if 3M EMI/RFI absorber sheet has an effect of 1, Shakti has an effect of 3.

I just order Shakti Air recently, they have not arrived yet. Next time I will place one inside my Equitech power box to see the outcome.