Harbeth M30

Hi, All.

I recently bought Harbeth M30. They are driven by NAIM NAP 180, NAC112, and MERIDIAN 506 (10 year old). My former speakers are Harbeth P3, which I loved so much. Very detailed presentation with amazing mid range.

Honestly, I am expecting same things from M30 with bigger sound stage and more base. So far, I have been disappointed with M30. I do not have any idea about this. Aging? Power and Pre amplifier are not enough to drive the M30?

I am seriouly considering upgrading the source to NAIM CDP.

Any suggestion welcome.
youjoon
Lol I'm looking at a pair of M30's comparing to Spendor A4's. This old thread was definitely helpful!
I have a pair of M30.1, and they sound terrific powered by an older Hegel h160 integrated.
2 years now with my M30.1's & although thanks to Covid 19 I never got the dream amp to drive them,settling instead for a 15wpc.Pure Class A SS Chinese amp,they are still the finest speakers I've ever owned.Over & over again I amazed at their ability to see DEEP into a recording,digging out things like that tiny little dead space BETWEEN the windings of a guitar string as a finger slides along or the resonance of a Gibson LP body compared to a Fender Strat..I really don't see EVER changing speakers again,unless I get lucky with a few stocks then the 40.2's would replace them but for the next year it will be all about saving for that Sugden A21SE that I dream of driving the Harbeth...
I have the 30.2 and driving them with the Luxman 590AXii. The class A is such a nice match with the Harbeths.  I can listen all day to any type of music, I have a very wide taste in music, and enjoy them with every type. 
I have been enjoying a set of M30.1s for several weeks now -- crossed to subs, they handle orchestral music extremely well (along with the expected acoustics, jazz, vocals, and the like).