Which VTF Scale are you using?

I had been using a $30 Riverstone scale that I bought from Amazon but I dropped it and it's no more. What should I get now? The Riverstone is decent but finicky.
dhcod
Mijostyn, I just searched for the HiFiGuy digital stylus force gauge on Amazon, and what comes up is exactly like the digital SFGs on eBay, for which I provided a URL as an example in my above post.  That is not at all like the Ortofon DS3, which is shown in the URL provided by Vassilis, above. What makes you say otherwise?  Funnily enough, Amazon wants about $4 more for it (or 33% more) than do any of the vendors on eBay for the same item, even the same brand name.  Typical of their mark-up.
Jokes on me; I paid $100 for my older digital SFG (not the DS3), about twice the then going rate, because mine has an all-metal body.
The digital scales can be off.

I keep a new U.S nickel in my digital gauge pouch
it weighs 5 grams for times I want to calibrate.

That one DOES indeed resemble the Ortofon DS3, except for the weigh pan shape.  It's a good candidate for you, if you want an upgrade from the Riverstone. I can't believe how cheap those Chinese-made digital scales (see my URL above) have become since I bought my version of one. 
I use a cheap ($15) scale I bought for measuring cure for meats. It's accurate to 0.01g (well, probably 0.02). Conveniently, when I set it on my plinth, the top is the same height as my platter.