Will Step Up Transformer Improve the Sound Quality?

I'm wondering whether a step-up transformer would improve my analog signal path.  I have a VPI Prime Signature with a Dynavector 17D3 Karat cart.  My phono stage is a Parasound JC3+.  The rest of the path is a PS Audio BHK Signature Preamp and a Pass Labs X-150.8 amp into Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers and dual REL S/3 SHO subwoofers using Audience cables.  I am looking for advice as to whether adding a SUT would markedly improve the sound.  I am also looking for recommendations as to which SUT's would work well in this system.
128x128pg62
Dear @pg62  : That J.Curl design is way better performer that its price can says. You own a very good phono stage that no single SUT can improve in no way against its active MC stage in the JC3+. Stay calm and with out SUT. No need to add to the delicated and very sensitive cartridge signal additional " links " that only degrades that beloved MUSIC signal.

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/parasound-jc-3-phono-preamp

Btw and in reference of what @mijostyn posted about your Rel subs: are you running your speakers in full range way with the Rels added only as a low bass reinforcement?

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
If you use a step up transformer you still go through the phonostage using the moving magnet side of the phono stage so you will still be using the parasound in the chain and you may not get better sound or could go backwards pretty easily.
Again, thank you.  I appreciate the expertise here.  rauliruegas , I agree that the JC3+ is a fine phono stage.  As for the REL's they are utilized for the lows below 32hz which is the bottom end for the Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S.  It provides a great bass foundation.  You can really hear the difference when they are off.  The bass is tight and fast with no bloat.  
and if you heard my rig your jaw would drop.

So would you take the Pepsi challenge...?!
Like everything else, it depends.

First thing is how your phono stage is made. Some have lots of gain built in, and are nevertheless quiet - when I DIYed my phono/pre, I built in lots of gain, and spent time and money to make it quiet. Dead quiet. I also built in a very fine SUT, the top silver Lundahl, because I have a Miyajima mono cartridge, and it hums unless isolated by a transformer.

I marginally prefer the electronic amplification to the Lundahl SUT (which, by the way, is the best I've ever heard, including a 10K unit) because it's just a touch clearer and just a touch more dynamic. But that's with dual unobtanium input devices in parallel to reduce noise. Otherwise I would definitely prefer the Lundahl. YMMV