The guru on fuses:

For two years, I have asked why and how fuses could possibly matter. All I got was arguments of faith, pro or con. I needed a real audio guru who actually knows. Here is a link from John Curl’s discussion on Parasound’s website. He engineered and designed some some great equipment, including some Mark Levinson gear, The Grateful Dead’s 30 plus McIntosh amp powered Wall of Sound, and his admittedly, somewhat price compromised Parasound designs. He discusses the electrical properties of standard fuses, showing how they are compromised. The entire article is quite enlightening, but to skip to the fuse section, go to the bottom half of page 6. https://www.parasound.com/pdfs/JCinterview.pdf

128x128danvignau
Working on an application of material that will use shear wave motion as an audible benefit..unlike a filament conductor bending and waving under stress which generates distortion. Think of all those filaments in a hifi..some have many more than others. Tom
The debate here is useless because there are too many opinions. I have stated on a previous post that Music Direct has a 60 day return policy. So if someone wants to try the Hi Fi Tuning fuses, they can purchase and listen on their own system. Then you can use your ears to judge for yourself whether or not they are worth the $100.00 investment. If they fail the audition, they can be returned. No harm done. This endless discussion on fuses is big waste of time unless you try them.
Ok and then there is this bending ..wave speaker...in the animation it  reminds me of a fuse under power. One of the springy ones will be worse than a solid element. If poorly terminated the wave front will continue to modulate and have a polarity travel back to the launching pad. Like to see how this speaker is terminated. Will the response on the outside of the device be the same as that on the inside..thinking of a Walsh driver. Tom

https://www.bendingwaveusa.com/technology/
I have stated on a previous post that Music Direct has a 60 day return policy.
Have you stated that you pay for the post and it must be Fedex or UPS, trackable and insured, and they may charge for re-stocking fee as well.

You may as well keep it, I bet that's what the manufacturers bank on you doing 
audiotweak

That is because you only sort of understand one thing and hence for every problem you swing the hammer. The bending wave speaker creates a pressure (longitudinal) wave, as it must, which means it must move, as a whole, in and out, though less of it moves in and out dependent on frequency.

I have to go with Caykol, what have you been smoking? Fuses dude, fuses.