Wanting to try a tube amp.

Looking at  an ARC Ref 110 to go with my Ls28se. Used is fine with me want to keep it under 4k. I only stream thru a node 2i and Audio Mirror iii se. Speakers are GE Triton Refs. Any other thoughts for me? Room is 14 wide 24 deep 8 high. Listen to mainly Pink Floyd, ELP,  and rock in general. Don't play loud, about 75db. I'm already deaf and have a pretty decent noise floor in my head to compete with. Thanks.
knighttodd
You want amazing sound with tube protection then look no further than Octave. You could try their RE 320 or RE 290.
I use their V70 Class A (KT-150) with Super Black Box & it's stunning. 

Quicksilver mono amps would be a nice fit with the ARC. I've been using QS gear for years and never a hiccup! Point to point wired and made in USA!
http://quicksilveraudio.com/amplifiers/
your speakers have the tremendous advantage of having built-in subs with their own amps built in.

According to Raven (millercarbon’s recommendation), discussing their built-in high-pass crossover, bass averages 65% of program content.

That means you can drive your speakers, already high efficiency, with much less power than others.

that’s a nice position to be in, especially when considering tubes.
Try the Audio Mirror Reflections. You got the DAC. Had PL integrated amps and power amps till I got Vlads amps. Auto-bias and you can roll the 6SN and L tubes. Gave me the sound I was looking for. Love em. 
We are agolden ear dealer and we just got in a fantastic trade.un prima luna dialogue hp with kt 150 which give 96 watts the combo sounds fantastic

Dave and troy
Audio intellect nj