My ears are ready to retire!

After many many years of owning great audiophile gear, my ears are ready to retirešŸ˜€. I am in the process of downsizing my home and my audio equipments. I am now looking for a simple, enjoyable, good sounding and maybe all in one system to play mostly digital music. Any recommendations will be very much appreciated.Ā 
128x128analoguefan
@russ69Ā  - OP said, ā€œI am now looking for a simple, enjoyable, good sounding and maybe all in one system to play mostly digital music. Any recommendations will be very much appreciatedā€ and you tell him, ā€œdownsizing is a mistakeā€.

How in any manner is your advice in keeping with what the OP asked or helpful to them? Ā Heā€™s very specific about what advice he is looking for and you tell him heā€™s making a mistake. How is that not disrespectful?

Matt
"...and you tell him, ā€œdownsizing is a mistake ...How is that not disrespectful..."

Well Matt, I am mostly here to share my experience with others with the hope they find what I say is useful. I gave my honest advice as to the way I might tackle the question/problem and that was to state that maybe an integrated amp and a pair of loudspeakers might be one way to go as did some others. Perhaps I am too blunt and I could have explained in detail that I at one time had tried to downsize and I was extremely disappointed in the result and perhaps someone else could learn from my experience and not make the same mistake I made. I spoke plainly, as I often do, but my only hope is the OP will at a minimum think about what I have offered or just dismiss my idea if it isn't useful for his situation. That's enough thread jacking for tonight, I'll move on...Ā Ā 
Iā€™d suggest you log onto the ASR website, in order to help guide you to your next point(s) of reference:

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php

Very cleansing, gets you back to a rational approach to musical enjoyment.
a minority opinion here, coming from somebody who dislikes the bose corporation. that said, i was surprised at how neutral and actually GOOD the bose SR-1 cinemate system sounds [with every kind of music] in every room i've tried it in. it uses semi-automated room correction to tailor its sound for the local environment. it is a compact soundbar unit with a wireless compact bass bin that must be placed in the general vicinity of the soundbar [or else the bass becomes localizable due to a relatively high crossover point and perhaps a bit of odd-order harmonic distortion] but properly dialed in, [with the right recordings] can fool the ear into believing the whole front section of the room is nothing but sound. you can sit or stand anywhere and the instrumental locations stay put at any listening position. it does not shriek or boom if adjusted correctly, and is possibly the best sound most folks [outside of the rarified 1% environ$ of audiogon]. the bass is usable down to the low 30s, the trebles are smooth enough, no peakiness. they don't make 'em anymore so if you want to try one, ebay is where it's at.Ā 
+1 on the Kef LS50 Wireless II suggestion. If you want the bass the KEF KC62 Subwoofer or any small sub with a wireless option will help cut the cable clutter.

Please pay no attention to the arrogant suggestions to invest more into HiFi gear that your (as with us all) ever diminishing hearing is unable to take advantage of anyway.

If you haven't already invested in Roon, it might be a good option to manage your digital collection and Tidal/Qobuz streaming.