My ears are ready to retire!

After many many years of owning great audiophile gear, my ears are ready to retirešŸ˜€. I am in the process of downsizing my home and my audio equipments. I am now looking for a simple, enjoyable, good sounding and maybe all in one system to play mostly digital music. Any recommendations will be very much appreciated.Ā 
128x128analoguefan
"...Didnā€™t your mother teach you if you canā€™t say something nice then STFU?..."

Yes she did. Being retired and at one time downsizing the advice I gave was the best advice I could give (sometimes good advice is not what you want to hear but it's still good advice). My advice was in no way disrespectful nor did I tell him he was an idiot, it was offering hope and perhaps a different way to look at things. Sorry it didn't meet your standards.Ā  Ā  Ā 
If money is no problem the RAAL sr1 headphone , or the Berning headphone amplifier with a top headphone would be my dream in the same situation....Downsizing in gear but not in S.Q. quality....

My best to you
@russ69Ā  - OP said, ā€œI am now looking for a simple, enjoyable, good sounding and maybe all in one system to play mostly digital music. Any recommendations will be very much appreciatedā€ and you tell him, ā€œdownsizing is a mistakeā€.

How in any manner is your advice in keeping with what the OP asked or helpful to them? Ā Heā€™s very specific about what advice he is looking for and you tell him heā€™s making a mistake. How is that not disrespectful?

Matt
"...and you tell him, ā€œdownsizing is a mistake ...How is that not disrespectful..."

Well Matt, I am mostly here to share my experience with others with the hope they find what I say is useful. I gave my honest advice as to the way I might tackle the question/problem and that was to state that maybe an integrated amp and a pair of loudspeakers might be one way to go as did some others. Perhaps I am too blunt and I could have explained in detail that I at one time had tried to downsize and I was extremely disappointed in the result and perhaps someone else could learn from my experience and not make the same mistake I made. I spoke plainly, as I often do, but my only hope is the OP will at a minimum think about what I have offered or just dismiss my idea if it isn't useful for his situation. That's enough thread jacking for tonight, I'll move on...Ā Ā 
Iā€™d suggest you log onto the ASR website, in order to help guide you to your next point(s) of reference:

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php

Very cleansing, gets you back to a rational approach to musical enjoyment.