My ears are ready to retire!

After many many years of owning great audiophile gear, my ears are ready to retire😀. I am in the process of downsizing my home and my audio equipments. I am now looking for a simple, enjoyable, good sounding and maybe all in one system to play mostly digital music. Any recommendations will be very much appreciated. 
128x128analoguefan
Another option if you want something less expensive...

Dynaudio Xeo series(depending on size of room) and a Bluesound Node 2i. Just set this up in the garage and very happy with the results.

Good luck!
I can 2nd the Dynaudio Xeo (I have a set of 10’s I am going to list in the classifieds tomorrow) and I will add to it a set of KEF LSX (I have a set of those I am going to list also), they both are very dialed in for digital streaming and will fill a small-small/med room with great sound.
Take a break from the analog grind. Washing records, up every 20 minutes and reset the needle...it is a drag. I have a love affair with my Bricasti, it serves as a preamplifier. Very high end gear...
My suggestion is to get a Sony Walkman and Grado GR10E earphones. The sound is excellent and portable.  If you get them from Amazon and they disappoint, a full return is easy.