The guru on fuses:

For two years, I have asked why and how fuses could possibly matter. All I got was arguments of faith, pro or con. I needed a real audio guru who actually knows. Here is a link from John Curl’s discussion on Parasound’s website. He engineered and designed some some great equipment, including some Mark Levinson gear, The Grateful Dead’s 30 plus McIntosh amp powered Wall of Sound, and his admittedly, somewhat price compromised Parasound designs. He discusses the electrical properties of standard fuses, showing how they are compromised. The entire article is quite enlightening, but to skip to the fuse section, go to the bottom half of page 6. https://www.parasound.com/pdfs/JCinterview.pdf

128x128danvignau

"When" you don't hear a difference, then return them for a full refund.
They bank on you "not doing" just that, it's how "snake oilers" work.

Even these $$$ boutique fuse manufacturers are smart enough not to stand up for the claims made by fusers on forums.
Other audio equipment manufacturers do, (wonder what difference could be????)

With rare, very rare exception, no one claiming fuses are highly audible does a blind test. I have many times with people making a fuse claim. Funny, blind, they can never tell a difference.
Notice how the last two comments are basically cut-and-paste?
They'll give the same responses years from now, which is basically how all of these discussions on fuses have been for many a year.

It's like some form of arrested development.

All the best,
Nonoise
Allnoise, how does doing a blind test, actually doing it, and it not being audible, change from year to year. You are making 0 sense.
So, you have attended all blind fuse A/Bs in existence and they all had the same result?  Generally, those that do blind testing do not trust themselves and already think there is no difference.  Yes, I have done a couple of blind tests years ago and I and everyone there heard the same thing.  If you have a tweaky system and are "open' you can hear all you need to without blind tests.  As I say.....blind tests are for those that cannot hear.......or believe that they already know the answer.