Speaker set up and IRREGULAR rooms.

So this is sort of an update to an earlier post which some of you responded to http://https//forum.audiogon.com/discussions/not-in-love-with-my-system-yet-help. I have been on a steep learning curve since that time. I truly desire to have what I purchased performing as well as possible. I know one of my next steps will be room treatment. I know I will need to do some "embeddings", my maghistar homage. Presently I have been taking measurements using a Umik1 and REW. I had purchased a miniDSP to help but evidently they can not be used in this manner when an integrated is involved.

My process has involved taking measurements from the LP on Left and Right sub only and manually moving the subs until I got the best response across the 20-200 spectrum individually. I next did the same with L&R mains. My right channel has a pretty flat response, my left has a 28dB drop at 70hZ and another dip of 20 at 130hZ. No matter where I placed the sub or the main on that left side made much improvement at all. I tried adjusting the gain on the L sub to try to smooth it out. Nothing helped. Now I would think that's a lot of things I'm missing when listening correct? I know I've read on this forum freqs below 100 aren't directional but if there's this difference is between one sub/ main and the sub/main on the other channel my mind can't help but think it can't be good. Since mechanical manipulation via miniDSP isn't possible what can I look for? I am here to learn still so be gentle.
dadork
It's just a null at singular frequencies. Perhaps a multiple of the 70hz null. Is it really audible or just a measurement? What is the combined measurement?
you cant fix your room with a bit of EQ dont be so silly. You will need to get yourself some bass traps
@russ69 I don't know if it's audible or not. It's measurements using a sweep. Combined it's not terrible but if Geddy Lee is hitting a note on his bass and running from one side to the other I would think he would disappear with a 28dB dip. 

@kenjit They will be implemented in the future and long before the perfect speaker is designed.
Personally I'd leave the second sub out.

Add bass traps.  GIK's monster traps would work, as well as Soffit traps.

This will enable miniDSP's EQ to work on the nulls.

Best,
e