Dynaudio contour with 30 watt amp

I have a Dynaudio contour 2.8, I listen to music in very low volume. If I use 30 watt tube amp to drive it. Will speaker be damaged by the low wattage? Thanks.
maple22
Thanks for all the input. So if the amp doesn't clip, and as long as I listen to music in very low volume, the amp will not do any damage to the speaker, right? Any tube amp to recommend? Thanks.
I agree with Mattmiller. The Dynaudios love power, and in the end, higher power solid state will give a more satisfying result.
How much power does he need to listen at "very low volume levels"? According to Dynaudio, his Contour 2.8's put out 87 dB with 1 watt of input. I'm assuming that he won't even be using 1 watt, since I do not consider 87 dB to be very low listening levels. So if he is not even using 1 watt, then 30 watts should be plenty.
Yes, you would think so, but in my expereience with several monitors of the same efficiency, a tube amp of that power rating, (a deHavilland to be specific) was not up to the job of really controlling the speakers and making the sing as they should. And that applied at lower volumes as well.
Technically tube amp won't clip but will simply sacrifice the power. To bring these speakers to 87dB you'll need muchmuch more than 1W.