Best integrated for my purposes - help me choose 1 of 3!

I did a bunch of research over the weekend and narrowed down choices.  My requirements:  2 channel amp that integrates well with my LS50 - ideally with HT Bypass.  The Ls50s are also part of my HT system.  I can use HT Bypass to send L/R to a 2 channel amp where all of my analog sources are pluged-in.    

1. Outlaw Audio 2160II  ($1k)
2. Parasound Hint6        ($3k)
3. Yamaha A-S1200 (or 2200) ($2-$3.5)

Ok, so right off the bat, the Outlaw will need a 2 amp / 1 speaker switcher - something from Niles maybe.  For $1k it's hard not to consider.  The Parasound is probably the most well recommended of all the choices - it's solid performer.  Yamaha - buy once / cry once.  I'd get years of use with the Yamaha even after the KEFs have been upgraded.

Cost is part of the consideration...  Does the Parasound sound 3x better, not sure, but probably not.  Yamaha 2x better?  Maybe, I've never read a bad review.  Steve Gutenberg suggests that the Outlaw is *very* good bang for buck!  

Thoughts?  
128x128martinman
OP, let me also say that unfortunately you’re gonna have a majority of people tell you to buy some other amp they’re in love with for myriad reasons, none of which may be important or relevant to your tastes or your situation. Ignore all that fanboy s**t.  Some people clearly can stay within the limitations you set in your original question and I think those opinions are going to be relevant and helpful to some degree.
I appreciate all the suggestions and detours :).  It's a great time to be an audiophile.  There are so many choices out there.  Just wanted to update the thread -- the Hint6 is enroute!  Ultimately, it checks all the boxes and is probably the easiest to integrate into my setup.  It also frees up my bottlehead headphone amp for a 2nd listening station. 
@martinman 

you made a very wise choice.  Let us know how it goes once everything has settled in the system.  Congratulations.