Disappointment with Pass Labs - I'm looking for something else

Hello, I am new to this forum and my mother tongue is not English, so please forgive me if I make mistakes as I use a translator.

I recently bought an XA30.8 and an XP12. I was very happy but as time went by I began to not feel comfortable with the sound.
After doing many tests, I find that the XA30.8 sounds very very sweet but actually too much. I find it to be a loosely defined amp, somewhat muddy and lacks a lot of air and grip. The soundstage is very closed.

The XP-12 is the worst of the two. It is a previous that removes a lot of resolution and information, without transient attacks and sunken mid frequencies. Instead it brings warmth.

Has anyone of you found the same?

If you ask me, I have a Klipsch Cornwall and a dCS BArtok.

Now I want a capable amp, forceful, something warm, decisive, airy and with a great soundstage.

At first I thought of changing my XA30.8 for X250.8, and changing the XP-12 for a second-hand Audio Research Ref5. I am afraid of this change and continue with Pass, since I can go back to the same thing a bit.

On the other hand I have thought of going for a Luxman 900 combo, since it has very good reviews and from what I have read it could be the winning ticket.
opm
Buy the Coda 07x preamp , for $6500 retail will meet or beat any 
preamp tube or SS at 2x+ the price ,that’s on my radar for the fall.
their #8 power amp together with preamp can be had for around $10k delivered 
which will give you fantastic musicality and a bargain at that !!
OP, you have not mentioned your budget, the size of your room or if you have added any acoustic treatment.

Perhaps start another thread explaining what amps you have and ask for speaker recommendations.

Regarding amps, Underwood Audio USA has the amazing Son of Ampzilla on special now. It is a fantastic amplifier that beats others a lot more expensive and can drive any speaker beautifully. I would partner this with a good valve/tube pre-amp.

I have owned the original version for nearly 40 years without problem until I agreed to use it for a friend's party and somebody spilled drink over it.