Recommendations for modern integrated with tone & balance controls other than Mcintosh

The "purist" approach is no longer viable for me due to recent hearing loss, and I'd also like to simplify my tube separates which consist of preamp, power supply, and pair of mono amps.
 Budget up to 10K. But, of course,  I also could just go with a Schiit Loki for $149 bux and keep feeding my tube gear. :) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

ps
I keep thinking how elegantly simple my rig would be with a lovely integrated, a turntable, and a music server, instead of the array of mostly black boxes I know have. :)
This is what I did - I have efficient Tannoy 95db so went dor smaller luxman A class 550AXII - absolutely sublime and a hint of warmth
Maybe locate a nice Marantz pm15s1 or pm14s1. I own the 14s1, has tone controls and balance (via remote menu). Personally I never use the tone controls, but defeat them. These were two excellent class a/b amps from Marantz, before they went with class d amplification on the amps following, such as the ruby and the model 30. Alternatively, a great choice would be the Marantz pm8006. It has bass, mid, treble, and balance controls. 
A less well-known suggestion... Gold Note IS-1000 (I have the Deluxe model). Well-reviewed all-in-one. Includes an excellent DAC and streamer, phono stage, and integrated amp. I can’t speak for the other pieces suggested here, but the Gold Note is great in my opinion. Has Loudness, balance, and filter controls. Roon-ready. Excellent software app. Beautiful appearance and solid build quality. Made in Italy and I would wager highly simpatico with your SF speakers...