Recommendations for modern integrated with tone & balance controls other than Mcintosh

The "purist" approach is no longer viable for me due to recent hearing loss, and I'd also like to simplify my tube separates which consist of preamp, power supply, and pair of mono amps.
 Budget up to 10K. But, of course,  I also could just go with a Schiit Loki for $149 bux and keep feeding my tube gear. :) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

ps
PS:

Covid is driving me a tad nuts, even though I’ve been antisocial for many years now...

However, I’ve witnessed the massive affect it has had on others (who are my polar opposite).

Anyway, just thought it might be fun/safe to try as I have no experience with contemporary high powered integrated amps, but have read good things about the EQ unit.

I just ordered a complete engine rebuild on a 2003 Honda because I didn’t wan’t to risk visiting dealers in Santa Monica and Culver City, CA to purchase a new one (wouldn’t touch our local/walk to dealer with a 10 foot pole).

If the car works out (same mechanic for the past 30 years-:) I will have saved $25K-$30K easily.

Times have changed, but hopefully they will inprove greatly within the next 12 months, or so.

My current "front burner’s" are a bidet toilet for the main bath, a basic printer/that lasts longer than 12 months for the computer and some type of headphones for the TV in our bedroom.

My most recent accomplishment was the purchase of hair clippers (to cut my hair) as I have not visited my barber in over a year now.

My most recent unaccomplishment is that my wife likes my hair longer and now it "sticks up" on top after a recent home haircut.

DeKay
I use a Schiit Loki between my Audio Research SP6b preamp and my C-J tube amp or GAS Ampzilla. Works great, just lose a bit of deep ness in the image when in use, but sure tames old, hard recordings. First tone control for me in almost 40 years since I subbed out my Marantz 7 c preamp. No shame here.
Try the new NAD M33 (if you can find it), it’s got a revolutionary 200 wpc integrated amp by Purifi, and includes streaming, Bluetooth AptX HD, Dirac Live room correction, as well as other features. The amp’s distortion is so low as to be almost immeasurable. And yes, it has balance and tone controls, too. I’ve got one and love it, sound is amazing in my small bedroom system, but with 200 watts on tap it can power the big boys, too. Oh, and if you’re a phono guy its got everything you need. For $5k its a steal.
Lyngdorf TDAI 3400. It does literally everything, looks pretty cool, efficient to run, sounds very good.