Klipsch Heritage Range

Hej

With Heritage Range I mean specially Heresy IV and Forte IV.

Reviewers often says that they are made for rock. Also Jazz and sing and songwriter songs are mentioned. But never classical music. Why? Are there any lovers of classical music that also loves Klipsch?

Anyone?

simna
I e had Heresy’s  and they are quite good and imo the gem of the lower priced Heritage line. They are like mini LaScala’s and with that tilt up fill  the room better IMO then  the other smaller horn speakers in that line gone are the harsh upper end of klipsch past. The new ones are smoother all around and much more detailed. Ive not heard a forte in any version so can not comment there sorry. 
@simna

I am not saying they are a perfect fit. My comment was directed more at the two members who posted directly above me. I will say that they do justice to all genres of music, at least to my ears.

@ozzy62 

OK. I see. I'm just trying so hard to find a speaker that's easy to drive and works with all music genres I like. From classical, blues, rock, progressive rock and more.
I have a pair of 74 H-1's that were my brothers and rebuilt them with crossovers, and all drivers from Crites speakers. I am very happy with my modest system and these speakers. I listen mostly to jazz of all types, some rock, classical, new age, etc. Awaiting a Decware UFO to test the tube waters....