Qobuz vs idagio vs primaphonic

What is the best streaming service for classical music in terms of content, quality and reliability ? 
I have Aurender and node for streaming. Currently have tidal which works well but content seems lacking. 
ei001h

I have so far tried Tidal and Primephonic for classical music. To see exactly what they are delivering I have run file segments through MusicScope, a program that tells you exactly what you have. Keep in mind that when your DAC registers a number like 44 or 48 etc. it is only registering the container for the data and not the data itself.

For Tidal: I have no idea what you get when you play its "master" files, for to hear them "correctly" you need a MQA DAC which I do not have. In any event it is an artificial proprietary manipulation in which I have no interest.

Tidal "HIFI" is supposed to provide true 44/16. But it does not. On my Chrome browser, it does not even come close. On their own app, it does come quite a bit closer, but falls short. There’s no telling precisely what its manipulation of the original red book data provides.

For Primephonic: The tracks are either in 44/16 or 48/24. I don’t believe there are any others. However it doesn’t indicate to you in any way which it is you will be listening to so I tested a few to find out. It does deliver a true red book or 48/24 as promised.  So with Primephonic you can believe your DAC read-out.

Qobuz has many complete operas.

I have never had a problem with gaps between tracks using Qobuz. If others are, perhaps it is setup or equipment.

• In one system, I use the Qobuz app on a Windows computer via USB to a DAC.
  • In the other system, I use a DLNA control point (BubbleUPnP) to access my Qobuz subscription and send music URLs to the renderer (Auralic Aries G1) connected by Ethernet to my home network.
I also use Qobuz on my phone and never have noticed any gaps, an issue I've rather sensitive to.
Yeah! Thanks guys. I just did a quick cruise of Qobuz and Primephonic and it seems they do have a selection of complete operas. I didn't actually play one so I'm not completely confident they do deliver the unexpurgated goods.  But thanks for turning my head around.
@melm: I signed up for prime phonic and listening to 24/96, so it says. How does one verify if this is indeed the rate? 

Does anyone know if Aurender supports idagio or primephonic ? 

I have an Aurender a100 with a build in MAQ dac, and it does sound superior to my ears. I have yet to try DSD files. 

Is airplay lossless via bluetooth connection from my iPhone to aurender ? 

Is airplay lossless via bluetooth connection from my iPhone to aurender ?
Airplay streams over WiFi (not Bluetooth), at 16-bit/44.1kHz lossless. If the audio source has a different resolution, it will be resampled to 16/44.1 before transmission.