Russian Tube Preamp, No Return, Here I go again

I decided to risk it, Russian, no return. (he accepted my $400. offer, so $500. delivered).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174498093168

Gives me tubes in my office system.

I just read something:

People don’t want advice, just confirmation

I’m not looking for either (this time), just thought some of you would find it funny and wish me luck.

I’m 72, it may arrive before my 75th birthday
elliottbnewcombjr
Japan is no doubt the high mark of modern audio manufacturing. Lets take speakers as an example: where are the Fostex parts made? The Berylium in TAD? The basket for literally all cone speakers?

Now about capacitors and resistors. Maybe a few topline examples are assembled in Japan (or UK etc.) Even then the raw materials?

I am not saying I like it. It is just how things changed over the last 20 years.
From everything I've read there's quite a thriving hifi scene in Russia and Moscow in particular. The preamp looks solidly built and given the relatively low price and positive feedback it seems like a reasonable gamble. I hope it gets to you soon and you post some impressions @elliotbnewcombjr
I noticed they spelled Vacuum tubes as vacuuum tubes on the preamp.  That would make me pause. I hope you get it quickly and it sounds good. Today the USPS stated they are planning to do away with 2 day delivery on Priority Mail, the price to Mail anything is going way up and your daily Mail will arrive much slower. I don’t know why the president doesn’t get rid of the Postmaster General, as he is a leftover from the previous Admin. Until Congress repeals the law that the USPS has to have the pension money fully paid up for the next years in advance (no other company has to do this),, the postal service will lose money. They lost 7 billion in 2020.
US Priority Mail has long been the best bargain available. I hope they don’t screw it up.
The question I would ask is,"Is it from the ROLAND DARK Sound Laboratory or the Roland DARK SOUND LABORATORY?"