The guru on fuses:

For two years, I have asked why and how fuses could possibly matter. All I got was arguments of faith, pro or con. I needed a real audio guru who actually knows. Here is a link from John Curl’s discussion on Parasound’s website. He engineered and designed some some great equipment, including some Mark Levinson gear, The Grateful Dead’s 30 plus McIntosh amp powered Wall of Sound, and his admittedly, somewhat price compromised Parasound designs. He discusses the electrical properties of standard fuses, showing how they are compromised. The entire article is quite enlightening, but to skip to the fuse section, go to the bottom half of page 6. https://www.parasound.com/pdfs/JCinterview.pdf

128x128danvignau
The difference was so great that .....

I like this new audiophile joke. Good twist on not using the wife for once. That was getting tired.
Nonoise that is a silly position to take. The fuse literally just an extension of all the wire in the transformer. There is no node in between. This is much different from the "miles of wire" before the amp argument as all there is a node where all the units connect together as well as a case grounding node and the potential for ground / neutral interaction.  A fuse is just an extension of the wire in a linear supply transformer and perhaps some resistance in front of a switch mode (rarely a bad thing).

Attempting to equate these two things only shows your lack of knowledge and proves my point about who advocates for fuses.
So 2 design are you say I am lying ?
Rod magnets are about as cheap as the wine you drink, 2 bucks each. 
Set up your own demo and listen in the room or close the door and go into an adjacent room and listen or go to the bath room you will be able to hear the difference over those noises also. Well in your case maybe not.

Tom
Attempting to equate these two things only shows your lack of knowledge and proves my point about who advocates for fuses.

He's probably the dumbest of all the fusers here, as he "tries to justify" his stupidity.
Cheers George