Russian Tube Preamp, No Return, Here I go again

I decided to risk it, Russian, no return. (he accepted my $400. offer, so $500. delivered).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174498093168

Gives me tubes in my office system.

I just read something:

People don’t want advice, just confirmation

I’m not looking for either (this time), just thought some of you would find it funny and wish me luck.

I’m 72, it may arrive before my 75th birthday
elliottbnewcombjr
Why would you buy anything from Russia anyway as it is the home of the BIG SCAM.
Right, @ebm Just think of those famous Russians who said, ""There's a sucker born every minute" and "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." Clearly Americans are the honest ones and Russians are all scammers. ;-)
What’s done is done, and I wish you the best of luck. But for $400 or $500 there is a lot of good vintage equipment that you can buy right here in the USA with known brand names and known quality. I am just saying. Not unlike the stuff you already own.
Probably the biggest concern would be international shipping. It is a total PITA these days for various reasons. I won’t do it, not even small items. Just not worth it. Who knows though? It might just be one awesome pre! Good luck! You did order it in 110v right?