Is Luxman a poor man's D'Agostino ?

Both separates and integrateds.
What do you think ?
inna
It is shocking just how much people over look Coda . If you have been in audio for awhile Threshold comes to mind these guys go back to the 80s with      Nelson Pass . Great sounding equipment their integrated $6500 retail,I recently purchased With  several upgrades in 2019 , I heard one a year before and even  separates. At  2 x the price would have  a hard time beating it. The build quality is top notch and best In class 10 year warranty ,5 Transferrable , and 3 power choices just compare and you will. See. Dan D agistino,  makes great gear but I would consider way over priced ,and  I would not even say better sounding .

So are you saying poor men can afford to buy Luxman? The poor people in your neighborhood are doing better than in mine.
Don't be so literal, man. I don't know who can afford what. We are talking about Audiogon neighborhood. Here it appears that quite a number of people can afford at least Luxman integrated. As for D'Agostino, some seem to be able to afford it too, and more. I can afford used Luxman integrated too but not new top of the line. But I will wait with the amp upgrade. I never thought of Coda so maybe I should. Can someone describe how it sounds in words that would create a more or less clear picture ?  Maybe also by contrasting and comparing it with other brands.
If it is an underrated brand then perhaps we could correct it.