Replaced my Ortofon Blue stylus today via plug and play swap in seconds

So their styli housing just pulls off the cartridge. New one slides on. Truly that easy. Takes seconds.

My question here is simple: do any other brands allow this? If not, why not? The design is so brilliant, so logical, I'll use this for life (plus it sounds good).
128x128zufan
Over 80% of the cart cost, but why buy another cart in general (assuming you dig it)? I wouldn't care if it was 100% the cost of another cart, I'd still get the replacement stylus assembly.

To your point: the ease of swapping in seconds. One day maybe I'll get the 2M Bronze or whatnot for kicks, requiring the headshell jazz, but I'm digging the Blue plenty. 
Took a picture of the rarest NOS replacement styli from my vaults for cartridges like Grace LEVEL II, F14, AT-ML180

MicroRidge and MicroLine diamonds...
Boron Pipe, Ruby, Beryllium and even Ceramic Pipe cantilevers...

This is why I like MM type of cartridges.
Styli backup for entire life.

All these great stuff available for true music lovers since the 70's when MM was a king! 
and.... the rubber suspensions are falling apart as we sit here and look at the image.... :P
Everything about “rubber suspension failing apart” is 100% BS, all my cartridges are like new and if there could be such problem I will throw away such stylus, but it never happens, even when I compare 3 different samples of the same model (new or used)! 
You must know what you are buying, do not buy bad cartridges and you will be fine. If you are unlucky simply buy another stylus, that’s easy! 

Grace or Audio-Technica MM cartridges from the 80’s do not have any problems with suspension, remember, those carts are amazing. Also, never seen any Stanton or Pickering with softened rubber damper or stiff rubber damper, those carts are amazing too. 

Cartridges are different, don’t buy  garbage and do not judge about great cartridges by your experience with some bad ones.
Everything about “rubber suspension falling apart” is 100% BS, all my cartridges are like new and if there could be such problem I will throw away such stylus, but it never happens, even when I compare 3 different samples of the same model (new or used)!
You must know what you are buying, do not buy bad carts and you will be fine. If you are unlucky simply buy another stylus, that’s easy!

Grace or Audio-Technica MM cartridges from the 80’s do not have any problems with suspension, remember, those carts are amazing. Also, never seen any Stanton or Pickering with softened rubber damper or stiff rubber damper, those carts are amazing too.

Cartridges are different, don’t buy garbage and do not judge about great cartridges by your experience with bad ones.