Is Luxman a poor man's D'Agostino ?

Both separates and integrateds.
What do you think ?
inna
Actually, from years of reading here, there has been only a few people who seem to not like the Pass and higher end Parasound amp sound.  I tend to take their opinions on these two amps with a grain of salt.
I read that too, and I am kind of suspicious. There are always certain things, including audio equipment, that many people do like and for good reasons. But this also often means that those things are nothing really special, just solid good value stuff. Like Toyota cars. Toyota Landcruiser used to be special, though. I prefer gear that has character. 
a d’agostino is a poor man’s gryphon???

or a rich man's gryphon???

forget which way it goes 😂
It is shocking just how much people over look Coda . If you have been in audio for awhile Threshold comes to mind these guys go back to the 80s with      Nelson Pass . Great sounding equipment their integrated $6500 retail,I recently purchased With  several upgrades in 2019 , I heard one a year before and even  separates. At  2 x the price would have  a hard time beating it. The build quality is top notch and best In class 10 year warranty ,5 Transferrable , and 3 power choices just compare and you will. See. Dan D agistino,  makes great gear but I would consider way over priced ,and  I would not even say better sounding .