Are your current amps and other gear the best you've ever had?

If not, what was the best you had that you let go? 
redwoodaudio
yes, I was thinking last night that my current system is the best I have ever heard. I've never had the chance to go to a show to hear any dream systems, but I've heard plenty of 300K showroom set ups. The reason its right for ME is the incredible system tuning awareness and components we have access to now. Plus there are so many high quality components, each with a different house sound. We get to tailor all these great components and mix them till we get our own version of what's right. My lament is that its so difficult to demo gear locally or to hear it within our own system and room. Imagine if the industry could figure that out and we could try more gear. I'm sure the "now that I've heard this I can't go back" wish list would lead to a huge increase in sales overall. I'm seeing more manufactures go to in home trial and liberal return policies and that is exciting. I don't know how that mixes with our local dealers, but I'd like easier access to more gear, and I think that is a broadly shared desire. 
Yes, my almost 30 year old Adcom system with B&W 802’s is the best I’ve ever had and all I need!  
The OP asked if our current systems are the best we've ever "had", not the best we've ever "heard".
I started out with an excellent system and through the years have traded down so now I finally have achieved a really crappy system that I enjoy complaining about.
Yup... Best systems I've ever had. I'm done spending,  until the next time anyways. :-)

Regards