Bookshelf speakers for small room

I have a small room and listen rather closely.  I'm using a Uniti Atom and some older Martin Logan 4s and looking to upgrade the whole system with a great turntable, tube amp and a different DAC.  A local dealer demo'd me on the Harbeth P3 XD's and the vocals came through with crystal clarity- loved the sound!  But he played it loud and I'm playing at very low volumes (kids, wife, small house).  

What are some good bookshelf options for a small room and streamed music (and vinyl) played at lower volumes?   A good tube amp/DAC to match??
labelman
You should have asked the dealer to turn down the Harbeths because they sound great at low volumes too.  I've tried a bunch of different speakers in my computer system in a small room.  I don't think I'll ever replace them.  And I replace a lot of stuff.  Often.
Wow. As for speakers, the most intriguing bookshelf speakers I have seen reviewed lately are the Buchardt A500 which are active speakers and can be adjusted for your room digitally. Also there are the new Dynaudio that Steve Gutenberg just reviewed that blew the Special 40’s away. As for DAC wow. I would need a budget for that one. Recommendations range from the Topping D90 MQA all the way to the Denafrips Terminator Plus. As for tube amps. I just got the Boyuurange A50 Mk3 integrated to play with. It’s a 300B tube amp. It will drive bookshelfs no problem. Sounds great and about $800. I love it and it’s a steal. If more $ you can aspire to a Decware tube integrated.